The residents of Sebastopol showed up last night to ask the Planning Commission to set the priorities of the City Planning Department staff and the City Attorney when they work to update the existings, outdated Sebastopol Municipal Wireless code.
The Municipal Wireless code revision will be proceeding in parallel to the Planning Commission’s processing of an application by Epic Wireless to install two 4G/5G Close Proximity Microwave Radiation Antennas (CPMRA), one in a residential zone and the other in a commercial zone. It is unclear at this point if the code revision will affect the processing of the current application. You can learn more specifics about this application on the Sebastopol page of the My Street, My Choice! web site.
View Public Comments During the April 24, 2018 Sebastopol Planning Commission Meeting
- 00:12:30–00:25:00 — Public Comments on Non-Agendized Items, Group A
- 00:25:00–00:36:40 — Public Comments on Non-Agendized Items, Group B
- 00:37:00–00:43:00 — Public Comments on Non-Agendized Items, Group C
- 01:23:55–01:39:25 — Planning Director Presentation re: Wireless Municipal Code Update
- 01:39:25–01:52:40 — Planning Commission Questions of Planning Director
- 01:52:55–02:06:10 — Public Comments on Wireless Municipal Code Update, Group A
- 02:06:10–02:13:10 — Public Comments on Wireless Municipal Code Update, Group B
- 02:13:15–02:23:55 — Public Comments on Wireless Municipal Code Update, Group C