In the middle of a dubious “pandemic crisis” . . .
Link to Citizen reporters go & do what the media won’t!
. . . on April 1, 2020 — 119 days after releasing its this heinous FCC order, FCC 19-126/FCC-226: Changes to the Commission’s Rules Regarding Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields . . .
Our favorite April Fool, Mr. Ajit Pai, finally decided to publish said Order in the Federal Register on April’s Fools Day, April 1, 2020
- Link to Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields and Reassessment of FCC Radiofrequency Exposure Limits and Policies
- Printed version: PDF
- Publication Date: 04/01/2020
- Agency: Federal Communications Commission
- Effective Date: 06/01/2020
- Document Type: Rule
- Document Citation: 85 FR 18131
- Page: 18131-18151 (21 pages)