The numbers are in on the great Covid-19 pandemic . . . but unfortunately those numbers are unreliable. From mendacious models and puffed-up projections to dodgy death data and tainted tests, today on The Corbett Report James highlights what the accredited scientists and award-winning researchers are saying about the pandemic pandemonium of 2020.
For those with limited bandwidth, download a smaller, lower file size version of this episode.
For those interested in audio quality, download for the highest-quality version of this episode.
Apr 17, 2020 — The Fight against COVID-19: An Update from Dr. Jay Bhattacharya/p>
Apr 17, 2020 — Lies, Damned Lies and SARS-CoV-2 Statistics
- Knut Wittkoski on The HighWire with Del Bigtree
- Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg- The TRUTH about Corona (Audio Translation)
- Dr John Ioannidis on coronavirus data
- Dr Joel Kettner questions the coronavirus narrative on CBC Radio
- Dr Scott Jensen on the ridiculous CDC guidelines
- 12 Experts Questioning the Coronavirus Panic
- 10 MORE Experts Criticising the Coronavirus Panic
- Perspectives on the Pandemic: Alternative views on the coronavirus crisis
- Imperial College Covid-19 Model
- Epidemic suppression is the only strategy
- Extreme measures based on scientific paper
- 2.2 million would have died ‘if we did nothing’: Trump
- Ferguson walks back 500,000
- Key coronavirus model revised downward, predicts 60K deaths in US by August
- The National for Friday, April 3 —Ontario releases COVID-19 projections; Isolation PTSD
- Imperial College gets $79 million from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Dr. Fauci on criticism of coronavirus modeling
- “This is for real”
- NY Post cover image: mass graves in NYC!
- NYC may temporarily bury coronavirus victims on Hart Island
- Drone video may show inmates burying coffins on NYC’s infamous Hart Island
- De Blasio admits coronavirus victims have been buried on Hart Island
- Workers in full Hazmat suits bury rows of coffins in Hart Island mass grave as NYC officials confirm coronavirus victims WILL be buried there if their bodies aren’t claimed within two weeks after death toll rises to 4,778
- No, NYC Is Not Running Out of Burial Space Due to COVID-19
- New York City coronavirus death toll jumps past 10,000 in revised count
- New ICD code introduced for COVID-19 deaths
- Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Deborah Birx: If Someone Dies w/ COVID-19, We Are Counting That As a COVID-19 Death
- What’s Up With The Italian Mortality Rate? – Questions For Corbett #058
- Covid19 Death Figures “A Substantial Over-Estimate”
- Has COVID-19 Testing Made the Problem Worse?
- US unemployment surges by 22 million in a month
- Coronavirus Death Predictions Bring New Meaning to Hysteria
- Are There Lockdown Protests? – Questions For Corbett #060