This is not good . . . Download the specs from
On pg 41 of the PDF:
I, Robb McComb, PE state that Samsung NAU100 5G AU Radio/Antenna Unit is designed to use a maximum of 270 Watts per unit and that the electrical power load presented in this document meets the requirements of the California Electric Code 2016, the NEC 2017, and the National Electric Safety Code 2017. I have calculated the power consumption and apparent power values for the equipment and the total power consumption for each of the two equipment scenarios that will be deployed using these Samsung NAU100 5G AU Radio/Antenna units
On pg 42 of the PDF:
5G AU Installation Manual
On pg 154 of the PDF:
Radio Frequency – Electromagnetic Energy (RF-EME) Report
- A1 Samsung NAU110
- 27500 MHz
- 4 Transmitter Units
- Transmit Power 0.89 Watts???
- Gain (dBd) 25.35
- From Ground 26.8 feet
Here is how I see it . . .
6.5% of the FCC Guideline is a lot!
RF-EMR Exposure: Average 650,000 x 100 = Peak 65,000,000 x 10 = Peak high crest signal 650,000,000 µW/m²
650,000 µW/m² is about 4x more than 162,000 µW/m²
65,000,000 µW/m² is about 400x more than 162,000 µW/m²
650,000,000 µW/m² is about 4,000x more than 162,000 µW/m²
Yikes! In addition, the differential between average and peak may be higher than the 100x to 1000x that we see with 4G. (see http://scientists4wiredtech.com/2017/12/broadband-fail-palo-alto-1/)
For Perspective, Here is Where We Should Be . . . no more than 10–100 µW/m² of peak RF-EMR exposure
Biologically-Based Electromagnetic Fields and Radio-frequency Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation Exposure Guidelines
BioInitiative, 2017: "A scientific benchmark of 30 µW/m² for lowest observed effect level for RF microwave radiation is based on mobile phone base station-level studies. Applying a ten-fold reduction to compensate for the lack of long-term exposure (to provide a safety buffer for chronic exposure) or for children as a sensitive subpopulation yields a 3 to 6 µW/m² RF Microwave Radiation exposure guideline"
Similar scientifically-based Electromagnetic Fields and Radio-frequency Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation Exposure Guidelines are published by the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology:
|ANOMALY –>||No||Slight||Severe||Extreme||FCC Guideline|
|RF Microwave Radiation (µW/m²)||< 0.1||0.1–10||10–1,000||1,000||10,000,000|
|Magnetic Fields (mG)||< 0.2||0.2–1||1–5||> 5||N/A|
|Electric Fields (V/m)||< 1||1–5||5–50||50||N/A|
- Anomaly: something different, abnormal, peculiar
Example: Her C grade is an anomaly because she’s never earned anything but A’s and B’s before.
- µW/m² = microWatts or millionths of a Watt per square meter, which is a power flux density — the amount of electrical power that flows through a defined two-dimensional area
- mG = milliGauss or thousandths of a Gauss, which is a magnetic flux density — the amount of magnetic power that flows through a defined two-dimensional area. One Gauss is one Maxwell per square centimeter)
- V/m = Volts per meter, potential difference of one Volt existing between two points that are one meter apart.
- FCC Guideline = 10,0000 µW/m² for frequencies from 1,500 MHz to 300,000 MHz. Below 1,500 MHz, calculate (frequency/1,500) × 10,000,000. For example, the FCC guideline for 600 MHz is 4,000,000 µW/m² and for 900 MHz it is 6,000,000 µW/m². There is more information at http://scientists4wiredtech.com/regulation/rf-microwave-exposure-guidelines/
What you see below is already a Hazard — RF-EMR readings On Ground; RF-EMR readings on Second/Third Story would be higher
Readings in Sebastopol where multiple people are dying from cancer (all lived on second and third story): (Video: https://youtu.be/k0XOnnfPPu0?t=4m3s )
Readings in Santa Rosa 100 feet from an apartment building to a Close Proximity Microwave Radiation Antenna – Wireless Telecommunications Facility (CPMRA-WTF), aka a so-called "Small Cell" ( <Video: https://youtu.be/LAh1ODCJMT4> )