3-in-1 RF meter, 4G/5G Cellular Infrastructure, Wifi 2.5G/10G and Spectrum Analyzer
The GQ EMF-390 advanced multi-function digital EMF ELF meter is designed and developed by GQ Electronics, USA. It is a portable and convenient device. It can be used in the general-purpose test, detection, and other scientific applications. Such as Power Line, WiFi, Cell phone, 2G/3G/4G/5G Cell tower(low-medium band), Microwave, Smart Meter, etc. The device integrated features include three-axis Magnetic Fields, Electric Field, Radio Frequency (up to 10Ghz), and a bonus feature RF Spectrum Power Analyzer(five bands up to 2.504Ghz).
The meter is able to identify/recognize the common source from EMF/RF measured, such as Power Line, WiFi/Cell phone, Cell tower, Microwave, etc. It also comes with a built-in audible and visual alarm. It can be used for EMF, ELF, EF, RF detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments.
The EMF-390 has built-in flash memory for data logging, it can log the real-time data every second with a timestamp. The history data can be be downloaded when the device linked to a PC. The free PC software can be downloaded from the manufacture website.
The unique GQ RF Browser feature visualizes the RF radiation precisely on the screen. With RF Browser, the user is able to see high-speed RF signals, such as Smart meter, cell phone transmission, estimates Digital RF transmission data in bytes, and RF power spectral histogram.
The EMF-390 RF Browser is THE ultra-fast response RF detector. It can detect 5G signal as fast as 250nS (nanosecond) digital RF pulses. No worry about missing any RF pulses. Many other same level meters in the market can only detect partial RF pulses and will always give false low RF readings.
- The meter has installed multiple sensors to ensure maximum scale/range measurement and highest accuracy.
- With open communication protocol, the user is able to send commands to the unit to get all data remotely. This allows the device to be easily integrated into any other system,
- The device is equipped with a USB port, utilized for communication, and external power supply/charging of internal rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V battery.
- GQ EMF meter is all you need to detect EMF, ELF, EF and RF radiation
- MF (Magnetic Field) Triple axis (X, Y, Z) , Range: 0.0 to 500 mG
- EF (Electric Field): 0-1000V/m, Res: 1 V/m
- RF (Radio Frequency Field): 0.02µW/m² ~ 9999mW/m², Frequency: up to 10GHz
RF Spectrum Analyzer: Bands: 50– 65MHz, 65 – 76MHz, 76 – 108MHz , 240 – 1040MHz ,2.4 – 2,504MHz
Manufacturer: GQ Electronics
- Part Number: EMF-390CMR
- Item Weigh: 10.5 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.2 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: 858746
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Batteries Included?: No
- Voltage: 3.7 Volts
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion