By Camilla Rees, Nov 5, 2019 | Original Businesswire Press Release here
- Hosted at The Commonwealth Club of California, San Francisco, CA
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 12:00 pm 2:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Commonwealth Club of California will host a program, “Humanity at a Crossroads: New Insights into Technology Risks for Humans and the Planet”, on Tuesday, December 3rd from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Check-in starts at 11:30 a.m.) The Expert Panel will cover the science on wireless technology risks, new biological and cognitive risks expected from close proximity to 4G/5G ‘small cell’ antennas, as well as the problem of technology overuse and addiction.
- Tickets: $10 Members/$20 Non-Members/$8 Students.
- Location: 110 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA
- Register: with the Commonwealth Club at https://tinyurl.com/yxmqc3fn or 415-597-6705.
The program on technology risks is sponsored by the Commonwealth Club’s Health & Medicine and Technology & Society member led forums, and has been co-organized by the . . .
- Link to American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Link to California Brain Tumor Association
- Link to California Health Coalition Advocacy
- Link to Ecological Options Network
- Link to Electromagnetic Safety Alliance
- Link to ElectromagneticHealth.org
- Link to Electrosensitive Society
- Link to EMF Safety Network
- Link to International EMF Alliance
- Link to Manhattan Neighbors for Safer Telecommunications
- Link to Moms Across America
- Link to My Street, My Choice!
- Link to National Institute for Science, Law and Public Policy
- Link to SafeG
Co-organizing groups for the event
The "Humanity at a Crossroads" program will be led by Camilla Rees, MBA, Senior Policy Advisor, National Institute for Science, Law and Public Policy (NISLAPP) in Washington, D.C., and will feature:
Dr. Karl Maret, M.D., M. Eng., researcher in Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and Energy Medicines, with a background also in military electromagnetic fields research;
Dr. Nicholas Kardaras, Ph.D., Psychologist, leading digital addiction expert and best-selling author of "Glow Kids: How Screen Addiction is Hijacking Our Kids–and How to Break the Trance", and CEO of Omega Recovery & Maui Recovery; and
Dolf Zantinge, CEO, Water and Light BV, in the Netherlands, who is a former Telecom R&D Director and successful IT entrepreneur in AI and Big Data, who for over a decade has led a European team of scientists pioneering breakthrough health research on natural and man-made electromagnetic fields.
The Water and Light group has discovered a new mechanism by which wireless technologies impact biology, related to our bodies being largely comprised of water.
The Commonwealth event will be the first public presentation of these findings. The research has led also to discoveries of potential new approaches to transforming polluted bodies of water, regenerating polluted soils, enhancing the nutritional value of foods, and improving economics in industrial manufacturing processes. It has also shed light on the role both electromagnetic fields and chemicals may be playing, by way of impacts on water systems, in the disruption of planetary biological and atmospheric systems.
Join us for a provocative, multi-faceted program about technology risks to humanity with leading experts. A lively Q&A is expected based on these important, cutting edge presentations.