By Judy Bruce | Original Citizens Journal article here.
On April 8, 2019 I was interviewed by KCET for their so called “ investigating-reporting” show. The topic was “Densified 4G and 5G Wireless Telecommunications Facilities”. Their show, “SoCal Connected”, is touted as KCET’s weekly award winning, primetime news magazine offering viewers in-depth stories on the environment, economy, health, social and community issues and other substantive topics.
They spent several hours in my house in an interview as well as filming me in my car driving to and from a cell tower in the neighborhood. They told me the final product would depict both sides of the story. The camera crew then followed us to Simi Valley City Hall to hear several of our speakers give eloquent public comments about the dangers of Densified 4G and 5G.
When we asked when the story would be aired, we were shocked to hear not until fall! It’s now fall: Time for follow up. This was the result of the conversation I had recently with the producer of the show:
- “That story is on a pause.”
- “There wasn’t enough information.”
- “We have more important stories.”
- “We are short staffed.”
So the obvious conclusion is that this producer allows an industry-controlled media gatekeeper to cut one of the most substantive stories of the century!
My response to her was: what can be a more important story than the following?
Densified 4G/5G is —
- Perhaps the Greatest Health Threat of the 21st Century–
- Smart Cities: A front for global control.
- Millimeter Wave Tech Will Be a Catastrophe for Humanity.
- A Global Human Experiment without Consent.
- Internet of Things: Total Technological Control Grid
As usual, the MSM’s silence is deafening on this killer infrastructure. This show, like others, are obviously not interested in health issues that really hurt people. Based on the fact they cut the most substantive story of the 21 century, I would rename their show “SO CAL Disconnected”!
Judy Bruce is a resident of Simi Valley and spearheads Simi Valley for Responsible Growth
City of Simi Valley Sued to Stop Densified 4G/5G
By Judy Bruce | Original Citizens Journal article here
On November 7, 2019 four plaintiffs served the City of Simi Valley with a Writ of Mandamus by invoking Constitutional Law.
The plaintiffs are exercising their First Amendment Rights by addressing grievances regarding the policies that expose the people to pulsed, data-modulated, Radio-frequency Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation (RF-EMR) . They plaintiffs filed a Writ of Mandamus, which is a petition to demand the officials abide by their sworn oath and to determine what laws exist to allow such "poison delivery systems" to be installed throughout residential areas?
The pleading claims the following:
(1) None of the 1996 Telecommunications Act (Title 47) has been published into positive law by the US Congress;
(2) Title 47 is not backed up by the Code of Federal Regulations giving it force and affect in law against the people or any City or County in America; and
(3) The defendants have been insubordinate with respect to their sworn oath of office and have shown a willful, reckless and intentional disregard for the rule of law.
Another important claim is that the defendants are in violation of the Anti-Commandeering Doctrine. The pleading includes several US Supreme Court case citations that establish that Congress cannot directly compel states to an enact a “federal” regulation which violates states’ sovereignty and or exceeds Congress’s jurisdictional authority. This prevents accumulation of unauthorized power by Congress.
The plaintiffs asked the court to provide Declaratory Relief, state what laws exists and if they apply in this matter. The plaintiffs’ brief establishes with substantial evidence that there is no law that mandates RF-EMR exposures for the potsential use of a product or service.
Additionally, the Mandamus action requests the following judicial determinations that:
(1) The FCC Orders 18-111 and 18-133 are void because the FCC does not have jurisdiction over intrastate matters in the public rights-of-way;
(2) The defendants had a constitutional duty to abide by their oath of office and failed;
(3) The permits for implementation and erection of Densified 4G/5G small cells in Simi Valley can be rendered null and void, pursuant to the Anti-Commandeering Doctrine;
(4) Jonathan Kramer be cited for attorney misconduct. The plaintiffs argue that Kramer falsified the facts and the law for financial gain by manipulating the City Council stating that they must adhere to the FCC order or they would be sued.
(6) All 4G/5G small cells already erected in Simi Valley be removed ;
(7) The court Vacate any local Simi Valley Ordinances based on adhering to FCC Orders 18-111 and 18-133.
In summary, the brief mandates with evidence that the wireless ordinance has NO BASIS IN LAW and must be abolished. Assaulting Simi Valley residents city with the installation of Densified 4G/5G small cells be declared illegal with declaratory relief of ordering the removal of all existing 4G/5G small cells and stopping the installation of any additional 4G/5G small cells.
The plaintiffs are not asking monetary damages.