Dr. Paul Heroux’s testimony and Q&A were both excellent
Why are professors of Physics and Professors of Engineering talking about Biology at all? Because Verizon contributes big $ to these universities.
Feb 18, 2020: Illinois Senate Public Health Committee Hearing
- Link: → https://livestream.com/blueroomstream/events/9005048
- Password: workplace
- Betthan Cooley, CTIA Assistant Vice President, State Legislative Affairs
- Paul Heroux, 514-398-6988, PhD | firstname.lastname@example.org | OSHA Director, McGill University; scientist with experience in physics (BSc, MSc and PhD), engineering (15 years), and the health sciences (30 years); His Q&A was excellent!
- Eric S. Swanson, PhD, 412-624–9057 | email@example.com | Prof. of Physics, University of Pittsburgh (former employer of Devra Davis) — listen to this propaganda (hand-to-forehead headslap!)
- Jennifer Berndhard PhD, 217-333-0293 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Prof. of Engineering — more propaganda